Updated: August 5, 2012
If you will be reserving the Auditorium, Special Projects Room, Little Theater or any other large gathering area and would like to request Audio/Visual support, please do the following:
1) Reserve area through the Activities Office at least 2 weeks in advance.* You can download form under Activities on the Teacher Portal. Reservation Form covers all specifics of an event. (Security, Engineers, etc.)
2) On the form indicate what Audio/Visual Equipment you will need.
3) Although I usually get a copy of the Request Form you turn in to the Activities Office, send me an email or stop by my office to discuss the event or presentation. This step really helps!
4) If anything changes, please inform me.
Thank you for your cooperation. Helping me with these simple guidelines will insure a smooth running event for you and me.
Areas Commonly Used:
- Special Projects Room
- Little Theater
- Reference Room*
- Lever Gym
- South Gym
*Library handles it’s own reservations. Check with them first if you plan to use these areas and then go through steps mentioned above.
Equipment Commonly Used:
- LCD Projection with Laptop Computer for Powerpoint Presentations or DVD
- Small, Medium and Large Single or Multiple Screens
- Public Address System Wired & Wireless