Talk about a great online service! A teacher suggested Zamzar.com as an online service that converts pretty much any file on the web. Especially works great with YouTube videos! Here’s how:
1) Visit Zamzar.com
2) Under Step 1 click on URL.
3) Open another tab or window and go to YouTube video you want to convert.
4) Copy the URL (web address) of the YouTube video you wish to convert.
5) Go back to Zamzar & Paste the YouTube URL into Step 1. It should look like this:
For Quicktime Player select mp4, mov or mpg (Mac)
For Windows Media Player select wmv (PC)
7) Enter your email address in Step 3 and click Convert.
You’re done. You’ll receive an email address a few hours later with a link to download your converted file. All you’ll have to do is click on Download Now and save it.
Enjoy it’s FREE! No more waiting for the video to load on the internet.
Update: Check your Junk Mail for the email you’ll receive with a link to your file. Approve that sender if you’ll be converting several videos.
Thank you Mr. Labardee!